<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/220589925187757126?origin\x3dhttp://contrast-blackandwhite.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i'm lucky i'm in love with my best friend.
Welcome

Welcome to the blog of Zi Han and Kheng Wee (:

Profile

Kheng Wee <3
02 February 1994
Aquarius
RGPS - 2B/4E/6E -er
Proud to be in 202'08 :D

Zi Han <3
21 September 1994
Virgo
NYPS -
Obsessive over TV serials.

We are from Nanyang Girls' High. We are from NYNPCC. We are Sec 2s (2008). We love BATCH 41 and the unit, especially the ma'ams. We enjoy DALT and ACTS. We love chatting on MSN.

Affiliates

• NYNPCC
• 38 ma'ams
• 39 ma'ams
• Squad Blog

• Li Ann ma'am
• Sheila ma'am
• Sock Keng ma'am
• Li Ann ma'am & Sock Keng ma'am

• Jomain ma'am
• Jie Qi ma'am
• Jin Qing ma'am
•
Yung Hian ma'am
• Zhi Yi ma'am
• Zhi Ying ma'am

• Kheng Wee
• Zi Han
• Alicia
• Clarissa and Glenda
• Esther
• Glenda
• Glenda and Esther
• Goh Nee Poo
• Hui Han
• Lynn
• Nicole
• Pei Ting
• Wen Xian
• Yan Ni

• Casper
• Aladdin
• Mickey Mouse
• Pluto
• Elmo
• Robinoobs
• Seventeen Sexy Dwarves


Saturday, January 12, 2008
Post Post Post

Hey, I've changed my blog layout on my personal. I like the purply black colour. Haha.

And hor, I got these stupid scratch marks on my knees. The peg's fault. And you know what? The ba4 cuts people too. I got a cut by the ba4 today on my hand. I guess I'm very injury-prone. Me crapping here and there. I was saying how long the twine was on my blog just now haha.

Ehh. I'm scared. I won't grow anymore. :( Last year, my growth velo was 5+cm, meaning I grew five a year, but now it's only 2cm.. See lah. I think you got chance to overshoot me. Haha.

My mortal is really very very enthu, whenever I pass her a letter (have yet to see her.), she always reply really quickly. And I take one day to reply. :X I'm very sloww. I feel so guilty. I think one dayy she will send me a letter the size of a book.

Coz the first time I wrote to her, it was about half page, then later she reply one. It kept increasing and her most recent letter is THREE pages long! Initially I thought she will dump me one lor. I'm a lot slower in replying. But she seems a lot of fun!!

102 rocks. The installation today made me realise how sec 1s are very very tall. =] Hopefully my sis will get into NY too!




Tunes



Tagboard


Archives

• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• May 2008
• August 2008
• November 2008
• February 2009

Credits

layout by twenty