<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/220589925187757126?origin\x3dhttp://contrast-blackandwhite.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i'm lucky i'm in love with my best friend.
Welcome

Welcome to the blog of Zi Han and Kheng Wee (:

Profile

Kheng Wee <3
02 February 1994
Aquarius
RGPS - 2B/4E/6E -er
Proud to be in 202'08 :D

Zi Han <3
21 September 1994
Virgo
NYPS -
Obsessive over TV serials.

We are from Nanyang Girls' High. We are from NYNPCC. We are Sec 2s (2008). We love BATCH 41 and the unit, especially the ma'ams. We enjoy DALT and ACTS. We love chatting on MSN.

Affiliates

• NYNPCC
• 38 ma'ams
• 39 ma'ams
• Squad Blog

• Li Ann ma'am
• Sheila ma'am
• Sock Keng ma'am
• Li Ann ma'am & Sock Keng ma'am

• Jomain ma'am
• Jie Qi ma'am
• Jin Qing ma'am
•
Yung Hian ma'am
• Zhi Yi ma'am
• Zhi Ying ma'am

• Kheng Wee
• Zi Han
• Alicia
• Clarissa and Glenda
• Esther
• Glenda
• Glenda and Esther
• Goh Nee Poo
• Hui Han
• Lynn
• Nicole
• Pei Ting
• Wen Xian
• Yan Ni

• Casper
• Aladdin
• Mickey Mouse
• Pluto
• Elmo
• Robinoobs
• Seventeen Sexy Dwarves


Monday, September 10, 2007

I shall have the honour of doing the 22nd post then :) It's closely related to me and my birthday! Anyway, I enjoyed HSM2 so much, it was awesome. The plot had so much twists and even surprises I didn't expect. I still think the first movie was better.. There was much trying to achieve their dreams instead of the second. I heard that there will be HSM3 also!!

Hehe, so happy. I dont mind watching the replay today lol. There's maths tomorrow. *cries* I don't look forward to that anyway. ARGH. My dad's car got crashed into last week, and I feel so angry for him. I mean the damage to the boot is like massive dent. And it's so horrid, you'll get it if you had seen the pictures he had taken for evidence.

The driver was on the van and he just knocked straight behind. What's wrong with him?! Luckily my dad and the driver wasn't injured and the car is just in bad bad state. I have no idea how my dad is going to bring my sister home after school. Unless...I need to fetch her home. This is such a bad thing to happen. I am still fuming mad. Then we can't take the car for one week or more. Sorry I'm typing crap.

Gotta mug for exams =( Why? To get to Sec 2. This is so stressful. I love jumping on the bed to "destress". It's so fun. Boing, Boing, Boing.

P.S. I shall post a music video soon I think.




Tunes



Tagboard


Archives

• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• May 2008
• August 2008
• November 2008
• February 2009

Credits

layout by twenty