<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/220589925187757126?origin\x3dhttp://contrast-blackandwhite.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i'm lucky i'm in love with my best friend.
Welcome

Welcome to the blog of Zi Han and Kheng Wee (:

Profile

Kheng Wee <3
02 February 1994
Aquarius
RGPS - 2B/4E/6E -er
Proud to be in 202'08 :D

Zi Han <3
21 September 1994
Virgo
NYPS -
Obsessive over TV serials.

We are from Nanyang Girls' High. We are from NYNPCC. We are Sec 2s (2008). We love BATCH 41 and the unit, especially the ma'ams. We enjoy DALT and ACTS. We love chatting on MSN.

Affiliates

• NYNPCC
• 38 ma'ams
• 39 ma'ams
• Squad Blog

• Li Ann ma'am
• Sheila ma'am
• Sock Keng ma'am
• Li Ann ma'am & Sock Keng ma'am

• Jomain ma'am
• Jie Qi ma'am
• Jin Qing ma'am
•
Yung Hian ma'am
• Zhi Yi ma'am
• Zhi Ying ma'am

• Kheng Wee
• Zi Han
• Alicia
• Clarissa and Glenda
• Esther
• Glenda
• Glenda and Esther
• Goh Nee Poo
• Hui Han
• Lynn
• Nicole
• Pei Ting
• Wen Xian
• Yan Ni

• Casper
• Aladdin
• Mickey Mouse
• Pluto
• Elmo
• Robinoobs
• Seventeen Sexy Dwarves


Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I feel so reluctant. I can't leave my home sweet home and the computer. Also got the TV.

No one will understand..

Holidays are ending, I don't want it to end so soon. I am afraid I will stone there during the fake emergency. What if I didn't apply the correct treatment to the casualty? It is all terrifying. My ugly whistle is affecting me.

ATC seems so tough. No home clothes at all. I feel myself quivering now. No one told us how ATC was like. Well, 5 squadmates in a squad isn't that bad. I'm afraid, that I can't get up. Lots of troubling and worrying thoughts are going through my mind at the moment.

I get less time to prepare. It's my sister's birthday and we have to go out for dinner soon. We are also celebrating dad's birthday at the same time, his birthday is 10 days later.....


I am not prepared. zen me ban, zi han? I reckon you won't read this by tonight. Rawr, I think I won't finish blogging everything I am thinking of.

My major worries.

-what if my stuff can't fit into my bag?
-can i bring a long bag? (my bag is very tall)
-can i use plastic bags for rags and shoes?
-am i able to do all the PTs?

:( I wanna cry.




Tunes



Tagboard


Archives

• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• May 2008
• August 2008
• November 2008
• February 2009

Credits

layout by twenty