<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/220589925187757126?origin\x3dhttp://contrast-blackandwhite.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i'm lucky i'm in love with my best friend.
Welcome

Welcome to the blog of Zi Han and Kheng Wee (:

Profile

Kheng Wee <3
02 February 1994
Aquarius
RGPS - 2B/4E/6E -er
Proud to be in 202'08 :D

Zi Han <3
21 September 1994
Virgo
NYPS -
Obsessive over TV serials.

We are from Nanyang Girls' High. We are from NYNPCC. We are Sec 2s (2008). We love BATCH 41 and the unit, especially the ma'ams. We enjoy DALT and ACTS. We love chatting on MSN.

Affiliates

• NYNPCC
• 38 ma'ams
• 39 ma'ams
• Squad Blog

• Li Ann ma'am
• Sheila ma'am
• Sock Keng ma'am
• Li Ann ma'am & Sock Keng ma'am

• Jomain ma'am
• Jie Qi ma'am
• Jin Qing ma'am
•
Yung Hian ma'am
• Zhi Yi ma'am
• Zhi Ying ma'am

• Kheng Wee
• Zi Han
• Alicia
• Clarissa and Glenda
• Esther
• Glenda
• Glenda and Esther
• Goh Nee Poo
• Hui Han
• Lynn
• Nicole
• Pei Ting
• Wen Xian
• Yan Ni

• Casper
• Aladdin
• Mickey Mouse
• Pluto
• Elmo
• Robinoobs
• Seventeen Sexy Dwarves


Sunday, May 27, 2007

HELLO, KHENGWEE!!


I'M BLOGGING.


ERM.


LOOK.






HAHAS.

THAT WAS NOTHING.

x)) x)) x)) x)) x)) x))

WHEE.

I'M OFF TO BUY THE NP STUFF.

SEE YOU ON MONDAY.

AND...

ERM...

WAIT.

I FORGOT WHAT I WANTED TO TYPE.

ERM...

...

...

WE MUST REACH SCHOOL BY 8+

TOMORROW,

RIGHT?

I HOPE SO.

SO, ON THE SAFE SIDE,

I'LL TRY TO REACH BY 7.00+

THANKS!!

TAHTAR/BUHBYE.

x)) x)) x)) x)) x)) x)) x)) x)) x)) x))




Tunes



Tagboard


Archives

• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• May 2008
• August 2008
• November 2008
• February 2009

Credits

layout by twenty